Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New unit - Regiment Auvergne

Just a quick post as I've finished basing the latest French infantry battalion - Auvergne - who are now marching to take up their post ready for the attack on Dottingheim.



Figures painted by James Brewerton, flags by Mark Allen.
A number of people have been in touch to ask, and I thought I should clarify: The figures are my own range, and not for sale. I decided, when embarking on the project that I wanted something unique to my collection, and so elected to have the figures specially commissioned.

Whilst I'm answering queries: someone (Austin) asked in the comments o the previous blog post whether I would be doing a full report on the Dottingheim game here. The answer is... no, not really. I will do the unfolding updates on the AMG forum. However, a short report and a few pictures may appear here, after the event.
Hope that clarifies.

Phil

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar