Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Leftovers

Well that's Christmas done and dusted for another year... and what a good one it has been. Fun times with family and friends, food, drink, laughter and games. I hope you've had good times too! The last of the family left this morning but the left overs carry on going...
 
 
Although I don't eat meat I do cook a turkey for everyone else and it is traditional that I bung absolutely everything that is left over under a puff pastry lid for a Boxing Day Pie. But this year I did something a little different... inspired by Paul Hollywood's Hand Raised Boxing Day Pie.

 
Separate layers of turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce in a hot water crust... not entirely left overs though as I had to make more stuffing and more cranberry sauce to make the pie as we had used both up at our Christmas lunch.

 
Obviously I can't testify to what it tastes like but it is disappearing fast!
 
***
 
Don't forget to leave a comment on my last post if you want a chance to win my 1000th post giveaway!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar