Thank you to everyone for brilliant comments yesterday. They made me feel much better.
This was the Camellia this week 2021 - photo taken Thursday.
I've continued to pack things into boxes, and wipe down shelves in cupboards as I empty them. All the wall and base unit cupboards in the kitchen are now either empty or just have things on one shelf. Most of the furniture is now labelled with where it's going in the bungalow.
Sort-of good news from Suffolk libraries this week. After being completely shut in this latest lock down.............they've not even allowed reservations since December, they are going back to reserve and collect or request a miscellany to pick up from Monday. It's only sort-of good news because the mobile library won't be re-starting yet so my reserved books that have arrived are still stuck in a crate, although I'll be able to change those books that are still in a waiting list so I can pick up from a library building....if I have time for reading after moving!
An unexpected text message on Thursday told me to go online or ring up for my Covid vaccination. I didn't think they'd finished the 70+ age group yet. But then on the news they said 65+ were going to be asked from Monday. I went online but rather oddly everyday for the next 4 months seemed to be booked up so I tried the phone which just said sorry we are very busy ring back later. Wonder if the text message was sent too soon? I'll try again next week, not bothered, not going far so no rush.
This week I've been grateful for
- Not needing anything while being "snowed in"
- An idea and a book for blogging through Lent
There's still too much drifted snow in the gateway ( we even had another snowfall yesterday) for me to get out this weekend but Brother-in-law is popping over sometime to pick up a couple of old ladders and an old table which he is going to cut up for firewood, so his 4x4 should flatten the snow and then the temperatures are due to rise after Sunday so I'll be able to pop out for some fresh vegetables and fruit next week.
Have a good weekend

0 Yorumlar