As a fellow makeup addict I noticed that there aren't any blogs available for Sri Lankan Girls when it comes to offering tips and swatches on makeup products. This has been a huge issue for me over the time when I wanted to try a new lip shade or a foundation. We don't have much brands available in our local market and I'm sure all of us like to look beautiful without creating a dent in our wallets by trying to purchase higher-end cosmetics.
I've started this blog thinking that it might be useful for any girl who is as interested in knowing about the cosmetics which suits the average Sri Lankan skin tone.
Viana Lipstick
These are the three shades from a brand called Viana (available in Sri Lanka) which I think is suitable for daily wear
1.) Pink Shower No47
2.) Sand No20
3.) Peach Rose No 41
This colour is a light mauve shade with a hint of pink. this is an ideal nude shade as this lightens the face without giving it a washed off look as most typical nude shades does to the Sri Lankan skin. this is the best shade to for college students and for office wear as this gives a very natural look.
2.) Sand No20
I <3 this shade. This shade is ideal for the those who have pigmented lips as this colour represents your lip colour but in a better way. It can be described as a true mauve colour. this is another shade that could be passed as a nude for Sri Lankan skin tones. Ideal for office wear and as your default shade
3.) Peach Rose No 41
This shade is a little bit dramatic and bold than the other two. its a mix of both pink and peach but in a good way. most suited when you want to make a statement at work. the colour is highly pigmented so needs to be careful when applying to not over apply. The colour is young and vibrant.
Overall review about Viana Lipstick Shades
These are cheap compared to L'Oreal or Oriflame lipsticks but does have a nice colour palette to choose from.
The application is easy and the texture is creamy. it lasts up to 4-5 hours and survives light meals. the coverage is opaque and pigmentation is decent.
I really love the creamy texture of the lipstick as it does not dry the lips. this is quite a good thing as most Sri Lankan girls suffer from dehydrated lips.
Lipstick Swatches
I've added swatches of all three lipstick shades so you can get an idea on how the lipstick shades look in different light settings
Indoors under Natural Light
![]() |
| L-R Pink Shower, Peach Rose, Sand |
Outdoors under sunlight
![]() |
| L-R Pink Shower, Peach Rose, Sand |
Indoors taken with the flash
![]() |
| L-R Pink Shower, Peach Rose, Sand |
overall rating 4/5
would I buy again: yes of course









0 Yorumlar