I hiked in the heat! I just couldn't help myself! I'm in withdrawal! lol
I drove over to Halpata Tastanaki and took a one hour hike to see what was new.
This was pretty easy to identify when I got home.
It's very unique, don't you think?
It's a buttonbush, Cephalanthus occidentalis.
It was a big healthy bush and even though some of the info says it grows in wet or damp soil, this one was high and dry.
I'm still learning to make mosaics with Photoscape and trying to do some different techniques.
There were lots of deer tracks in the sandy part of the trail (and other tracks...maybe even a bobcat track).
Have you had good weather this week? Did you have a fun weekend? Ours was quiet. We can stand in our driveway and see fireworks in every direction but this year there weren't as many. I guess we're all still trying to stay safe and take it a day at a time. It's a blessing to live here.
I'm linking with All Seasons at the Jesh Studio too!









0 Yorumlar