
We got a slight break from the rain and I managed to get a picture of next weeks project..if it quits raining long enough. My little trusty Remington Electric Chain Saw ain't gonna do the trick on this one..so I reckon I'll pull out the gasoline saw later today and tune it up and get it ready for some work.
Sweetthing's half acre didn't get hurt other than the tomato plants maybe drowning..I drained the water from the top of the pots so maybe they will survive in the mud. One of my rose bushes is standing in mud..I staked it up yesterday. It will take an hour maybe to pick up the small limbs and other crap out of the yard though.
This big limb split off from my neighbor's tree...it is one of those Ornamental Umbrella shaped shade trees..they grow fast but are not all that sturdy..back when we had the two Cat ones over us a few years ago the damn tree split and two limbs about this size broke off. But it survived and just kept on growing. I prefer the Pines and Live Oaks..better wood in them even if they are slow growers..

0 Yorumlar