Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Padstow

Padstow is on the north coast of Cornwall and we've visited every time we've stayed in the area. It was originally a fishing port but is now a popular tourist destination. The chef, Rick Stein, has four restaurants in Padstow along with a cookery school, four shops and guest accommodation. We've never eaten in one of his restaurants but they're extremely popular.

We always park outside of the main tourist area and walk down. It's quite hilly but provides some lovely views.


The cottages we pass are beautiful.



Some are really quite quirky and some are quaint.




There's lots of shops in Padstow and the main shopping area is often crowded, but I enjoy browsing the many gift shops and galleries.

I thought these dogs made from wellies, which I saw outside a shop, were so cute. I made a donation to the RNLI in order to take their photo.


Being a fishing port, there's also lots going on around the harbour.




The view over the Camel estuary is stunning.


Though we've visited previously, it's always a day out we enjoy. I'm sure Padstow is a place we'll visit again and again.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar