Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Tea Set

I was out and about and decided to stop in a local thrift store rather a junky thrift store and found this gorgeous tea set. The teapot was $5 and the cream and sugar was $5 and cup and saucer was $2. So for $12 I have another  perfect blue and white tea set with  no chips. Love it and have it setting on my round ottoman in the living room

                                                                               
 The tea pot is marked on bottom japan
 The sweet little cup is so thin you can see through it when held up to the light,thought I would put a pretty glitter spoon in it just for show. I purchased several larger cups and saucers in the same pattern

Someone ask me if you can use the glitter spoons, No they are just to look at and admire how pretty they are.
I am so ready to get out and hit the trail to find new treasures for this year aren't you ready also?

I want pretty thing like antique jewelry , painting, and I want a velvet chesterfield sofa LOL just thought I would mention that. My cat has scratched up my special oder $1000 sofa from 20 years ago



Linky parties 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar