
Because of fucking Kevin, I have now been tagged for this fucking meme that I was hopping to avoice, okay? But now, I am honor-bound to answer questions concerning my person. So, in conclusion, fuck you Kevin. Fuck you to hell.
1. What was your first movie-going experience?
Oh...I don't remember. I'm pretty sure it was The Rugrats Movie.
2. How many DVDs do you own?
Many
3. What is your guilty pleasure movie?
I kind of dig Meet Bill, because Logan Lerman is adorable, in a Bishonen type of way.
4. You’ve compiled a list of your top 100 movies. Which films didn’t make the cut?
I have done no such thing.
5. Which movie(s) do you compulsively watch over and over again?
Donnie Darko, Inglorious Basterds, Trainspotting, and Pulp Fiction.
6. Classic(s) you’re ashamed to admit you haven’t seen yet?
Vertigo, North by Northwest...actually, many Hitchcock films. Also, Casablanca.
7. What movie posters are hanging in your room?
Scarface (it's to cover up a hole, okay!?), some Pirates of the Caribbean still, Cold Souls, The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus, The Dark Knight, Hot Tub Time Machine, 9, standard posters they give out at theatres, a bunch of printed out shit, A Serious Man postcard.
(we're cool, Kev, don't you worry. I know you depend on me for moral support and junk)
Oh, right, linking...I'd hate to carry on the vicious circle, but I must. For the children.
Sugary Cyncicism
Antagony & Ecstasy

0 Yorumlar