Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Good Morning, Doofus!

Our #$%& tom cat woke me up (again!) with his yowling at 4:00am. Seems he's gotten in the habit of screaming if he isn't fed every four hours or so.

I stumbled downstairs and found that he'd already eaten a whole can of food, so no dice, you stinkin' feline!

Ten minutes later, or so it seemed, the alarm clock went off at 5:15am.

Once again I stumbled downstairs. Must... make... coffee... Folgers... in... refrigerator...

With great difficulty, I managed to pour a half-pot of water into the coffee maker, peel off a filter and add six tablespoons of coffee to the basket.

In the course of putting the jumbo coffee can back into the refrigerator, I bumped it on the shelf.

The can fell out of my hand, onto the floor. The lid popped off. About a pound of ground coffee flew all over the place.

My only thought at this point:

"I wanna go back to bed."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar