Seven national women’s volleyball team players received the Running Man, which was not only unexpected but also a huge competition.
On SBS 'Running Man', which aired on the afternoon of the 26th, the 2020 Tokyo Olympic women's volleyball national team Kim Yeon-kyung, Kim Hee-jin, Oh Ji-young, Yeum Hye-Seon, Park Eun-jin, Ahn Hye-jin and Lee So-young appeared.
Kim Jong-kook and Yo Jae-Suk have been in charge of the running league draft, and Kim Yeon-kyung and Kim Hee-jin have appeared and Yo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-kook have been welcomed with a bourgeoisie. “I hear a lot about Lee Kwang-soo’s resemblance, and I’ll fill the vacancy today,” Kim said.
Following Kim Yeon-kyung and Kim Hee-jin, Lee Ji-young and setter Yeum Hye-Seon and youngest Park Eun-jin, Ahn Hye-jin and Lee So-young appeared in succession. Kim Jong Kook was excited by the appearance of athletes, and Kim Yeon-kyung laughed at the writers' interviews while expressing the appearance of Yang Se-chan and Yo Jae-Suk.
Kim also told her story of her appearance on Running Man with her juniors, and Kim Yeon-kyung wants to come out because “Running Man” is the main program. “I only take pictures of the people who took pictures, but I do everything I can and I take advertisements,” Kim said.
Yeum Hye-Seon has been playing volleyball for the third generation after his grandmother and parents. Yeum Hye-Seon said, "I was not a famous player but I was a player. She called me every time she was in freshman year, and she said, “Is that a match?” After Olickim, she’s playing the gateball.” Yeum Hye-Seon’s nickname was “salting.” Yeum Hye-Seon was nicknamed “salting” as she finished Mrs. Touch. “Sometimes it works, I don’t believe it even if it doesn’t really fit,” explained Yeum Hye-Seon.
Oh Ji-young had a long relationship with Kim Yeon-kyung since she was a youth representative. Kim Yeon-kyung and Oh Ji-young were 88 years old, but they were fast-year-old Kim Yeon-kyung and her sister and sister. Lee changed his hairstyle after the Olympics by moving his team. Lee made a surprise revelation about Kim Yeon-kyung. “Kim does not give a good nagging, but I say laugh,” said Lee. “I laugh, but if the children don’t laugh, the atmosphere will be set up,” Kim explained.
Ahn Hye-jin had the nickname of Shin Min-ah of volleyball. "I think the fans gave it to me well. I hope you will call me Eoyomi because I look cute.” Finally, Park Eun-jin, the youngest of 99 years, was recognized by Kim Yeon-kyung as an atmosphere maker in the team.
Kim Jong Kook had to negotiate an annual salary with 990,000 won and Yo Jae-Suk 1.3 million won. The players had to pick one of the speeds and balls before the draft and get an evaluation; Oji-young had a score of 67km at 0 points. Oh Ji-yeong chose Kim Jong-guk who offered the same amount.
In the next group, Park Eun-jin recorded 64km/h and Kim Yeon-kyung recorded 60km/h. Kim Yeon-kyung strongly appealed to Yo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-guk to raise their salaries. Kim Yeon-kyung offered his annual salary of 30,000 won and chose the Yo Jae-Suk team, saying he wanted to join Yang Se-chan.
Ahn Hye-jin showed a spike speed of 66 km / h and Lee Soo-young showed a spike speed of 60 km / h. Ahn Hye-jin chose Yo Jae-Suk, who offered low salary, and Oh Ji-young and Song Ji-hyo decided to join Kim Jong-guk, who rated the salary highly.
Kim Hee-jin recorded a record high of 70 km / h at spike speed. Yeum Hye-Seon chose Yoo Jae-Suk without worrying about an annual salary of 140,000 won, and Kim Hee-jin joined Kim Jong-guk team with a maximum salary of 170,000 won. Finally, the pending player Ji Seok-jin headed to Kim Jong-guk's team.
The two teams will pay the prize money to the manager according to each round win or loss. The remaining amount of the salary contract was owned by the manager. The winners were the winners of the match between the managers, and the players also won the three with a lot of money, and the two with less money had to be punished together by pointing to another two. Each game was divided into Group 1 and Group 2, and only the players belonging to Group 1 were able to negotiate their salaries, and Group 2 had to receive the minimum salary.
The first match was a footwear match. The first round was a first-team match, and the team had to select a Libero that could be used by the opponent. Yoo Jae-Suk picked Haha as Libero: The first-round option was not to use honorific words; if you used honorific words, it was a one-point deduction. Oh Ji-young insisted that he had touched without touching his head, and Yeum Hye-Seon made a ridiculous sub-miss. A high-level rally followed, but Oh Ji-young's mistake won the team Yo Jae-Suk; Kim Yeon-kyung scored lightly with a hand-held serve. Yoo Jae-Suk scored one point with a powerful spike, and Kim Jong Kook was deducted by writing a honorific speech; Kim Jong Kook recorded a series of errors.
With mistakes and reverberations repeated, the game was in the white-center phase; with a 3-3 tie, Yo Jae-Suk's mistake continued, which led to a reversal. Yoo Jae-Suk scored hard but was slammed by Kim Yeon-kyung as he made a mistake.

0 Yorumlar