Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

8 L’Oreal Paris Tint Caresse Lipstick Photos and Swatches

L'oreal Paris Tint Caresse Lipstick Swatches

B07 Lily Blossom :
LOreal Paris Lily Blossom Tint Caresse Review7

B05 Tulip Blossom :

Hi Everyone, 🙂
It’s been a while I have fallen heads over heels in love with a lipstick. This is probably my most favourite lipstick texture in a very long time. I don’t even know how L’oreal manage to come up with such a crazy insanely awesomeness like this. This is the first powder lipstick in the world. It almost feels like nothing on the lips. When I say nothing, it means nothing. They feel like stain and have the most gorgeous color pay off. They can also be used as an eyeshadow or a blush. I have 6 of the 8 shades. But in the post I have added lip swatches of the rest 2 colors from the ones that are reviewed on IMBB. So you have swatches of all 8 shades to choose from. 🙂

Lip Gradation Lip / Ombre Lip: I wanted to do swatches for y’ll this way but I thought it would not do justice to the colors and hence ended up doing the regular swatches. Still I thought I’d show to the real idea behind these lipsticks and how L’oreal would prefer you to wear these. 🙂 And you can always have a bit of fun with your makeup. 🙂korean lips

You may read details reviews on the site.I have linked the names to their actual reviews. : Bo1 Sakura Blossom, B02 Peony Blossom, B03 Peach Blossom, B04 Orchid Blossom,B05 Tulip Blossom, B06 Rose Blossom, B07 Lily Blossom,  Plum Blossom , loreal tint caress lipsticks loreal tint caress lipsticks 1 loreal tint caress lipsticks 4 loreal tint caress lipsticks 2 loreal tint caress lipsticks 3

l'oreal paris tint caresse lipstick swatches hand



from Indian Makeup, Beauty and Fashion Blog

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar