Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: NYX Butter Gloss (Apple Strudel)

Hey Beauties!

I've heard a lot of good things about NYX Butter Glosses and when I had the chance to buy one, I took it. Unfortunately in Germany there weren't all the shades, so it seemed like I was picking among more pink or less pink shades. Should have just gotten with a bright orange one. Anyway, I still got to like their formula and will try to introduce it to you.


I got my NYX Butter Gloss in the shade Apple Strudel. The packaging is plastic standard lip gloss , there's 8 ml of product in it and I think it cost me somewhere around 5€




The applicator is a standard lip gloss applicator and I think it distributes the product just fine. I'm not demanding when it comes to applicators.



The shade is too pink for my taste. It looked like a pretty pale peach in the shop, but on my lips it looks more like a peach baby pink and I hate pink lip products. Especially those kind of soft baby pink shades. 



In my opinion it is pretty well pigmented for a lip gloss. More than most of which I had in the past. It feels very buttery on the lips (go figure!) and it gives a very glossy and colorful look to the lips. It doesn't feel very sticky on the lips, but I also don't find it to be non sticky. It's a gloss, so don't expect longevity. The formula is definitely very nice for wearing on a daily basis and the packaging is cute and practical. I just wish I would have gotten either more neutral shade or more orange peach. 



Do you own any NYX Butter Gloss? Which shade?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar