Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

More Versace for H&M images for you!

 More imagery for the H&M campaign! Incase anyone is interested. I really love the images - they have this bright playful feel to them which I think it makes the collection more interesting.
 I wonder if my disinterest in the collection as a whole has something to do with this being the second collection and not the first - as if I am bored with it already! or if it's just that I don't really get excited about print or bright color.
 I will however say that it wouldn't be the worse thing if they had given her a smile now would it? Who decided that models have to have a unhappy and sad smile on their face at all times?..........
........................or their hand down their pants?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar