Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOOKBOOKS : H&M SS13

 H&M are going to have an interesting year. They are opening the new H&M stores this year - in fact, on the 8th of March the new '& other stories' opens in London.....and also, they have mad competition for their celebrity hook ups with Rihanna working with River Island. Not only that but there was a bit of negative buzz about their designer collections as well following their last one with Martin Margiela which apparently didn't sell too well causing people to ask if we are sick of the saturation of designer collabs.
 The lookbook for next season seems like a lot of fun though. I am kinda loving that maxi dress with pineapples on it....in a weird way! I do need a good maxi dress for next season as they are perfect beach material....by material I mean they cover my lumps and bumps which is welcome!

I also have to admit that what I have seen of '& other stories' looks good....very good. So good that I feel a shopping haul that could kill a horse coming on....



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar